FOLLOWING ARE THE PRE-REQUISITES WHICH MUST BE SATISFIED BEFORE AN INSTITUTION APPLIES FOR ACCREDITATION OF THE MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME [MBA] IN A DEPARTMENT:
** At least two batches of Management program [MBA] should have graduated.
** At least 33% of the faculty associated with the Management Program [MBA] should have a Ph.D. Degree and the remaining with Master’s Degree in the related areas.
** The minimum number of faculty in the Management program [MBA] is 8 for a batch of 120 students.
|1.||ORGANIZATION’S MISSION, GOVERNANCE AND LEADERSHIP||120|
|2.7.||National and Global Input|
|2.8.||Quality Assurance Policy|
|3.1.||Academic Assessment Process|
|3.5.||Research and Development Process|
|3.6.||Leadership and Governance|
|3.7.||MDPs Consultancy Process and Industry Interaction|
|3.8.||Faculty Appraisal and Promotion Policy|
|3.10.||Staff Appraisal, Development and Promotion Process|
|4.3.||Value and Ethics Centric Outcomes|
|4.4.||Entrepreneurship and Job Creation|
|4.8.||Research and Innovation|
|4.9.||Sake Holders Satisfaction|
|4.10.||Contribution to Society|
- Checklist is to be read in conjunction with reference to all items and norms of evaluation.
- The score for non-performance of any dimensions, in all cases, will be zero.
- With credible evidence in each case [Low, Medium, High] the numerical evaluation will be in the interval of next to higher bond of preceding level and higher bond of the current level.
- Fractional marking should be avoided.
- The program gets the status ‘Accredited’ for next 5 years from the date of issue of the letter from NBA, if it gets a minimum score of 900 points and scores minimum qualifying 60% marks in each of the criterion specified.
- The program gets the status ‘Provisionally Accredited’ for next 2 years from the date of issue of the letter from NBA, if it gets a minimum score of 720 points and scores minimum qualifying 45% marks in each of the criterion specified.The Institution may apply after overcoming the weaknesses/ deficiencies to upgrade their status to ‘Full Accreditation’ of the program.
- The Program gets the status ‘Not Accredited’ if it gets the score less than 720 points.